Create real and sustainable customer success and deliver your environmental and business goals.
Creating Customer Success can be challenging but is also incredibly rewarding when done right. Providing an exceptional customer experience is as important as the product or service that is being provided and is therefore key to growing and maintaining business stability.
Aimed at Customer Support professionals who ‘meet’ customers throughout the service experience, this fully CPD accredited course will explore the key skills and attributes required to provide exceptional support needed to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and maximise opportunities to sell through effective relationship building.
What you’ll learn during the day:
- Influence and Impact for Customer Success: Understand how to develop a customer success mindset and positive behaviours.
- Constructive Conversations: discover your communication style and how to influence others whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Selling the Service: identify the opportunities to increase customer spend and profitability and add value throughout the customer journey.
- Creating Champions: leverage your relationships so your customers become brand ambassadors.
How it works
- 1 day CPD accredited programme
- 4 modules
- A mix of facilitation, self-reflection and coaching
- 10 CPD hours
- Full certification
Who it’s for
- Customer experience, service and support teams in the green industry.
- Customer facing ESG/Sustainability teams.
A bit more about Wayvie
We’re the UK’s number one provider of soft skills to the green industry. We commit to helping people be brilliant in all that they do.
We won’t stop until every business in the green industry has a culture strong enough to enable them to hit the target that the earth has set us.
We’re committed to helping businesses make small changes that create a ripple effect. Lots of small changes stack up to make big impacts – which is how we want to help as many green firms as possible make their difference.
How we work
- Training programs and workshops blended with a range of learning methods.
- Every training intervention has an identified carbon footprint and is offset through our partner Ecologi
- Every trainer is carbon literate and supportive in your organisational purpose, and driven to help people be brilliant in their roles
To find out more about us and how we can work together, get in touch at email@example.com